Quote Draw Overview
QUOTE DRAW PROGRAM
The objective of the Quote Draw Program is to provide the customer with basic elevations and details, in electronic CAD format, that can then be used to complete a set of customer shop drawings. Outlined below are the program requirements and content that you will receive.
Please note that this service is to be used as a shop drawing tool and not a full set of completed shop drawings. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the submitted drawings are complete, correct, and in compliance with the contract documents.
- Newest version of AutoCAD (Can be saved to previous versions upon request)
- The ability to complete a set of shop drawings
- EFCO will provide typical general information sheets:
- The Drafting Department will complete the product types and general glass thickness provided. The customer will be responsible for supplying the remaining information which can include additional glass type descriptions, finish, screen, hardware finishes or types and any changes required by these additions.
- The customer will supply all engineering (design criteria, code criteria, etc.) not taken into consideration on the quote and any changes required by these additions.
- EFCO will provide typical elevation(s) with blank dimensions and cut sections as needed:
- The customer will supply all other elevations not drawn by the Drafting Department, this will include the manipulation and dimensioning as required per each elevation.
- The customer will supply all other information as required to fully describe each elevation.
- EFCO will provide the typical details of the provided elevations:
- The customer will supply all other details not drawn by the Drafting Department, this will include the manipulation of details as to the different glazing types, mullion combinations, and any details required but not taken into consideration on the quote.
- EFCO will provide these details electronically through E-mail:
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the person this is E-Mailed to has the capability of opening and manipulating AutoCAD format files.
- Revisions and/or Changes:
- All revisions are the sole responsibility of the customer. If details provided are not what you feel are correct it is your responsibility to have the project re-quoted and resubmitted by the Drafting Department (Additional charges may apply).
If you have any questions about the Quote Draw Program or would like to have an example drawing, please contact us.